This 120 watt portable folding solar kit can produce enough power to run up to a 50 litre fridge,LED lights,12 volt fan,12 volt pump,and 12 volt TV use. When partnered with a 120 amp/hour deep cycle battery and one of our ultimate powered battery boxes this is the perfect portable power solution.
Volts : 12 Volts.
Output : 7.5 Amps.
Weight : 14 Kg.
Folded Up Size: 730 x 534 x 70mm.
Folded Out Size: 730 x 1070 x 35mm.
Instruction Manual for 120 watt,160 watt and 180 watt folding solar kits
Please read and fully understand this manual before and during the use of this product to reduce any failure or incorrect operation of this system. Be sure to connect the battery before exposing the solar panel to the sun.
1) Bi-folding solar panel kit.
2) 15 amp,6 stage weatherproof smart solar controller,Mounted on supports not glued to the back of the solar panel.
3) 6 mm x 10 metre lead with Anderson plugs.
4) 6 mm x 1 metre lead with heavy duty Alligator clips and Anderson plug.
5) padded carry bag.
1) Locate a clear area free from over handing branches or obstructions.
2) Remove solar panel kit from carry bag.
3) Unclip the two latches on the side of the unit and fold panels outward,Extend the two stands to their maximum length and lock in position.
4) connect 1 metre lead with Anderson plug and Alligator clips to battery,Red to the positive terminal and black to the negative terminal,
Ensure that the connection is secure.
5) connect 10 metre lead with Anderson plugs to battery output on solar controller and the other end to the 1 metre lead.
6) place solar panel in position facing sun.
7) you now should have a voltage indication on the LCD display of the solar controller.
8) Refer to controller user manual for operation L.E.D. status indicators.
9) to obtain maximum output it is suggested that the panels are regularly moved to track the suns movement throughout the day.
- We attached controller manual also,please study manuals carefully to avoid any damage to accessories.
- The charge controller can support up to a maximum output of 15 Amps.
- This kit can be used on any 12V DC battery that are used in cars ,boats, motor cycles etc.
- Dust & Dirt should be swept off the panel surface using a soft brush then using a wet cloth to wipe the panel surface to remove remaining dirt & grime. It is recommended that any bird droppings be removed as soon as possible if left can cause damage of the surface.
- If the lead is extended this can result in a loss of voltage and insufficient power transferred from the solar panels to charge the battery .
- Solar panel and controller are waterproof.
*The solar panel kit is covered by a 25 years warranty on the cells,and 3 years on all other components when used in a domestic operation.
*Excluding controller – 24 monthly only.
*Excluding carry bag.